7. Tap the email text field and compose your email message.
• To add an attachment (such as image, video, audio, etc..),
Tap the file you wish to attach.
Note: If you attach an image to your email, you have the option to
resize it prior to delivery. Choose from: Original, Large (70%),
Medium (30%), or Small (10%). Once chosen, tap either Always
or Just once.
device so that you can come back later and continue the email.
10. Once complete, tap
Configuring Email Settings
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Select an account.
• Display: allows you to configure the way in which your email list is
displayed. Options include: Auto fit content, Message preview line, and
Title line in list.
• Composing and sending: allows you to configure the functions
available during both creating and sending emails. Options include:
Quick responses, Default image size, Delay email sending.
Attach (from the top of the screen) and make a category
to delete the attached file.
(Save) to store a draft of the current email on your
(Delete) to discard the current email.
and then tap Settings and alter any of the following