Note: You might have to scroll across the tabs to locate the Desk clock
tab at the far right.
2. To make changes, press
following options are displayed while in full-screen mode:
• Calendar: when this is checked, the calendar is displayed. Tap to
• Weather: when this is activated, the location, temperature, and weather
condition is displayed. Touch and slide the slider to the right to turn it on.
• Dock: allows you to set your Dock settings such as Dock sound, Audio
output mode, Desk home screen display, Automatic unlock, and Audio
output. For more information, refer to "Accessory" on page 337.
4. To make changes in full screen mode, press
• Edit shortcuts: allows you to edit the shortcuts shown at the bottom of
full screen mode.
• Hide shortcuts/Show shortcuts: allows you to hide or view the current
on-screen shortcuts located along the bottom of the full screen mode.
• Settings: provides access to the Desk clock settings menu from where
you can alter the following: Hide status bar, Wallpaper, Calendar,
Weather, and Dock.
to display the Desk clock in full-screen mode.
and then tap Settings. The