5. Follow the on-screen prompts. Available tabs include: MY
RECENT CONTENT and DEVICES & STORAGE.
Configuring Samsung Link Settings
The Samsung Link™ application must first be configured prior to its
initial use. You must setup parameters such as connected Wi-Fi,
Items to share, source server address, and external device
1. From the Home screen, tap
settings as desired:
• Registered storage: allows you to add a Web storage location. Without
a storage service/location added, you will not be able to use Samsung
• My device: allows you to rename your device within the Link application.
• Save to: allows you to save your media to your internal phone memory
or to an SD card.
• Auto upload: allows you to enable automatic upload of images from
your device to those storage locations specified within the Web storage
list. Move the slider to the on position to activate the feature.
• Video optimization: allows you to setup the video quality for streamed
video content. Move the slider to the on position to activate the feature.
• Password lock: allows you to restrict access to Samsung Link by
requiring a user enter the currently active and associated Samsung
account password. Move the slider to the on position to activate the
and then tap Settings and configure the following
Applications and Development