• Tutorial launches a brief on-screen help tutorial covering the main
concepts related to the Samsung keyboard.
• Reset settings resets the keyboard settings back to their original
Predictive Text - Advanced Settings
The predictive text system provides next-letter prediction and
regional error correction, which compensates for users pressing the
wrong keys on QWERTY keyboards.
Note: Only available when ABC mode is selected. Predictive text
advanced settings are available only if the Predictive function is
1. From the main Settings page, tap My device tab
– or –
From within an active text entry screen, touch and hold
2. In a single motion touch and slide the Predictive text slider to
the right to turn it on.
3. Tap the Predictive text field and configure any of the following
• Personalized data activate this feature to use the personal language
data that you have entered and selected to make your text entry
prediction results better. By enabling this feature you can choose from
the following personalization features:
(adjacent to the Samsung keyboard field).
to reveal the Samsung keyboard