• Edit: allows you to edit the current image. Launches the Photo Editor
Note: To select the picture area, touch and hold the current picture.
4. Select an image area by touching and holding the image and
then selecting an available option:
• Selection mode: provides several on-screen selection options such as:
Select area, Inverse selection, Selection size, and Selection mode
(Magnetic, Lasso, Brush, Round, and Square), Select all, and Clipboard.
• Select all: select the entire area of the current image.
• Clipboard: copies the currently selected are to your device's clipboard.
5. Use the following editor controls to edit your picture:
Previous: lets you undo the current operation.
Next: lets you redo the previous operation.
Cancel/Delete: exits the current photo editing
Save: stores the currently edited photo.
Rotate: allows you to rotate a photo in all 4
directions. You can also mirror image a photo.