Camera and Camcorder Settings
This section describes the different settings that you can configure
on your camera. Not all of the following options are available in both
still camera and video camera modes. The available options vary by
1. From the viewfinder, tap
2. The follow settings are located under the Camera, Camcorder,
and General tabs. The settings that are displayed will depend
on what camera mode you are in.
• Photo size: Select a resolution for photos. Use higher resolution for
higher quality. Higher resolution photos take up more memory.
• Face detection: allows you to adjust the camera focus based on face
• Metering: allows you to set how the camera measures or meters the
light source: Center-weighted, Matrix, or Spot.
• ISO: determines how sensitive the light meter is on your digital camera.
Choose from Auto, 100, 200, 400, or 800. Use a lower ISO number to
make your camera less sensitive to light, a higher ISO number to take
photos with less light, or Auto to let the camera automatically adjust the
ISO for each of your shots.
• Anti-shake: compensates for camera movement.
• Save as: allows you to assign rich tone usage to an image.