4. Tap the More settings field to access additional options:
• Account name: displays your uniquely created account display name.
• Always Cc/Bcc myself allows you to include your own email address in
either the CC, Bcc, or None fields. Lets you always receive a copy of
• Show images: allows you to view embedded images located within the
body of the currently displayed email.
• Auto download attachments: allows the device to automatically
download email attachments when an active Wi-Fi connection is
detected. This process speeds up the process of downloading an emails
attachments for offline review by not using a 3G or 4G/LTE network
• Auto resend times enables the phone to resend an outgoing email a
specified number of times if delivery fails. The default is 3 auto resends.
• Folder sync settings allows you to configure the sync settings for
various folders such as Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, etc..
• Period to sync Calendar assigns a period for your phone to sync
calendar events. Choose from: 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months,
6 months, or All calendar.
• Empty server trash: allows you to delete your email account's trash bin
• In case of sync conflict allows you to assign the master source on
emails. If there is a conflict with the current email sync you can assign
the server as the main source for all emails (Server has priority) or
assign the phone to be the main source and update the server
accordingly (Device has priority).