3. Open a selected image.
target device to begin streaming.
5. On a target device (ex: Internet TV) select the on-screen Allow
button to continue.
Note: At this stage your device is requesting access to share media
with the external source.
Notification area at the top of the device to indicate you are
using your device as the media source.
Assigning an Image as a Contact Photo
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Select a folder location and tap a file to open it.
3. With the image displayed, press
4. Tap a contact to make a selection.
5. Use the on-screen crop the image by dragging it around or out
from its corners.
6. Tap Done to store the new image.
(Stream to connected devices) and select an available
(AllShare Controller enabled) appears in the
and then tap