Audio: allows you to choose an existing audio file from the Audio list,
then add it to your message by tapping the circle to the right of the
audio so that it turns green, then tapping Done.
Record audio: allows you to temporarily exit the message and record an
audio clip using the phone's microphone. It is then automatically attached
to the message.
S Memo: allows you to add an S Memo that you have created.
Calendar: allows you to add an event from your calendar.
Location: allows you to attach a thumbnail of a map showing your
Contacts: allows you to tap on an existing Address Book entry, then
add it to your message by tapping Done.
Adding Additional Text
You can copy text such as names, phone numbers, and events from
your Contacts, Calendar, or a Memo.
1. While composing a message, press
2. At the Add text screen, select one of the following:
• S Memo: allows you to insert text from an existing S Memo.
• Calendar: allows you to add the name, date, and time of a calendar
event to your message.
• Location: allows you to add an address and the link to the location on
• Contacts: allows you to add the name and phone number of any of your
contacts to your message.
• Text templates: allows you to add pre-defined phrases and sentences.
For more information, refer to "Text Templates" on page 145.