• Window manager: displays a list of the windows you have open.
• Bookmarks: provides access to the Bookmarks screen.
– or –
From the home page, press
• Homepage: displays the home Web page.
• New window: launches a new browser window. By default, this screen
shows the home page.
• Add bookmark: allows you to add a URL to your bookmark list.
• Edit bookmark: allows you to edit an existing bookmark.
• Add shortcut: creates a shortcut for the current site onto an available
• Save page: allows you to store the current page in memory so that it
can be read later even if you loose your Internet connection. It is saved in
your Saved pages folder.
• Share via: allows you to share the page using Bluetooth, ChatON, Copy
to clipboard, Drive, Email, Gmail, Google+, Hangouts, Messaging,
S Memo, or Wi-Fi Direct.
• Find on page: allows you to search in the current page.
• Incognito mode: pages viewed in incognito mode won't appear within
your browser history or search history, and no traces (such as cookies)
are left on your device. For more information, refer to "Going
Incognito" on page 219.
• Saved pages: provides quick access to the Save pages tab.
• History: provides quick access to the History tab.
to access the following