The following illustration shows the external elements of your
1. micro SIM Card Slot (internal) Installation location for SIM card.
2. External speaker allows you to hear ringers, music, and other
sounds offered by your phone.
3. microSD Card Slot (internal) allows you use a microSD card to
expand the memory of your device.
4. Flash is used to take photos in low-light conditions.
5. Headset jack allows you to connect a hands-free headset so
you can listen to music.
6. Camera lens is used to take photos.
7. IR Transmitter used to emit infrared signals used for controlling
external devices. For more information, refer to "WatchON" on