1. At the S Translator screen, tap the left voice button to verbally
speak the selected language (corresponds to top field).
2. Wait a few seconds until the on-screen notification shows
"Speak in..." then speak using the selected language.
3. Within a few seconds, confirm the translated text now appears
in the other translation field.
4. Tap the selected
selected input language and voice.
• Example, if trying to speak in English and get a Spanish translation, tap
the Speak (English (US)) button and wait for the text to appear on-
speed, Auto readout, and Help.
Launches your phone's built-in voice recognition system that allows
you to initiate several common tasks without having to touch the
phone. Features include: Call, Text, Navigate, Play music, Memo, and
From the Home screen, tap
Using S Voice
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Read the on-screen disclaimer information and tap Confirm to
3. Review the Terms of Service and tap Agree to continue.
(Speak) button to translate using your
for additional options. Choose from: TTS readout
Applications and Development