• Long-press delay: sets the amount of time needed to select alternate
characters. Adjust the time value of the slider (in ms) and tap OK.
• Show complete trace: once enabled, sets whether or not to display the
complete Swype path.
• Auto-capitalization: automatically capitalizes the first letter of a
• Auto-spacing: automatically inserts a space between words. When you
finish a word, just lift your finger or stylus and start the next word.
• Next word prediction: once enabled, predicts the next word in your text
string based on your current text entries.
• Show Voice key: once enabled, displays the Voice icon on your Swype
keyboard so you can use the Voice input option.
3. Tap Themes on the left side of the screen to access the
• Landscape keyboard: assigns the appearance of the landscape
keyboard. Choose from: Full screen, Mini left, Mini right, or Split.
• Keyboard height: assigns a user-defined keyboard height for both the
Portrait and Landscape keyboard appearance. Move the slider across
the screen and tap OK.
• Word choice list font size: allows you to change the font size for text
used in the word choice list. Move the slider across the screen and tap