• Personalize call sound: allows you to enable the personalize call sound
function within an active call. You can adjust the audio by enabling
selecting an audio preset. For more information, refer to "Adjusting the
Call Volume" on page 71.
• Noise reduction: allows you to enable suppression of background
• Increase volume in pocket: enables the ringtone volume to be
increased when the device is in a pocket or bag.
• Voicemail service: allows you to assign the service.
• Voicemail settings: displays the settings for the voicemail.
• Sound: assigns your device's ringtone.
• Vibrate: configures the vibrate settings.
• TTY mode: allows you to configure the TTY settings.
For more information, refer to "TTY Mode" on page 334.
• Hearing aids: allows you to enable/disable hearing aid compatibility. For
more information, refer to "Hearing Aids" on page 334.
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Call rejection
reject mode and tap one of the following options:
• All numbers: to reject all calls.
• Auto reject numbers: to reject all calls in your Reject list.
2. Tap Auto reject list.
4. Tap Unknown to create a check mark and automatically reject
all calls that are not in your Contacts list.
to manually add numbers to the Reject list.
Changing Your Settings