• Restrict background data prevents background data usage. This can
help prevent over usage of your data minutes.
• Auto sync data allows the device to automatically sync information and
updates with your various services.
• Show Wi-Fi usage activates an additional Wi-Fi tab that shows you your
Wi-Fi data usage.
This tab displays additional wireless and network information.
From the Home screen, press
This mode allows you to use many of your device's features, such as
Camera, Games, and more, when you are in an airplane or in any
other area where making or receiving calls or data is prohibited.
Important! When your device is in Airplane mode, it cannot send or
receive any calls or access online information or
1. From the main Settings page, tap Connections tab
2. In a single motion touch and slide the Airplane mode slider to
the right to turn it on.
and then select from the available on-screen
and then tap Settings
Changing Your Settings