• Legal information: This option displays information about Open source
licences, Google legal information, Samsung Legal, as well as License
settings. This information clearly provides copyright and distribution legal
information and facts as well as Google Terms of Service, Terms of
Service for Android-powered Phones, and much more pertinent
information as a reference.
Read the information and terms, then press
• Device name: allows you to both display and edit the device's name.
• Model number: displays the device's model number.
• Android version: displays the firmware version loaded on this device.
• Baseband version: displays the baseband version loaded on this
• Kernel version: displays the kernel version loaded on this device.
• Build number: displays the software, build number.
Note: Firmware, baseband, kernel and build numbers are usually used
for updates to the handset or support. For additional information
please contact your customer service representative.
• SE for Android status: displays the status of SELinux. SELinux is a set
of security policies/modules which is applied to the device to improve the
• Secure boot status: displays the type used for the boot status.
Changing Your Settings
to return to the