Using S Beam to Share Pictures
This feature (when activated via NFC) allows you to beam large files
directly to another compatible device that is in direct contact. These
files can be larger, such as Videos, HD pictures, and other large
files.You can beam images and videos from your gallery, music files
from your music player, and more.
1. From the main Settings page, tap Connections tab.
2. If not already active, in a single motion touch and slide the NFC
slider to the right to turn it on.
3. Tap S Beam and make sure the feature is turned on.
4. If not already active, in a single motion touch and slide the
S Beam slider to the right to turn it on.
5. On the source device (containing the desired image or video),
6. Locate and tap the selected image to open it in the preview
Important! Neither device can be in Lock mode or displaying the Lock
screen. They must both be active and unlocked. It is
recommended that the target device be on the Home
7. Place the two active NFC-enabled devices back to back to