• Desktop view: allows you to assign the browser to display the current
page in the desktop view (to closely mimic the display as it would appear
on a Desktop computer).
• Brightness: allows you to assign a brightness level specifically for the
browser window. This is independent of the brightness assigned within
the device's Settings menu.
• Print: provides print access on compatible Samsung printers.
• Settings: allows you to change the way you view your web pages by
changing these options. For more information, refer to "Browser
Settings" on page 224.
Entering a URL
You can access a website quickly by entering the URL. Websites are
optimized for viewing on your phone.
To enter a URL and go to a particular website:
From the homepage tap the URL field at the top of the screen,
enter the URL and tap
Search the Internet
To perform an Internet search using keywords:
1. From within the Google search application, tap the Google
search field, enter the keyword(s) to search using the
2. Tap the entry from the list of search results that are displayed.
3. Tap a link to view the website.
Applications and Development