• Email notifications: Activates the email notification icon to appear
within the Notifications area of the status bar when a new email (Gmail,
etc..) is received.
• Select ringtone: Plays a selected ringtone when a new email message
• Vibrate: Activates a vibration when a new email message is received.
5. Tap the More settings field to access additional options:
• Account name: displays your uniquely created account display name.
• Your name: displays the name used in the From field of your outgoing
• Always Cc/Bcc myself allows you to include your own email address in
either the CC, Bcc, or None fields. Lets you always receive a copy of
• Show images: allows you to view embedded images located within the
body of the currently displayed email.
• Security options: allows you to enable several security options such as:
Encrypt all, Sign all, Create keys, Private keys, Public keys, and Set
default key. These security policies could restrict some functions from
• Number of emails to load: allows you to select the number of on-
screen emails to keep loaded on the screen by default.
• Auto download attachments: allows the device to automatically
download email attachments when an active Wi-Fi connection is
detected. This process speeds up the process of downloading an emails
attachments for offline review by not using a 3G or 4G network