4. Tap the Name field and enter a name for this contact using the
name, Middle name, Last name, and Name suffix.
5. Tap the image icon and select a photo for this contact.
Selections are: Image, Pictures by people, Take picture, or
Note: The label entries below can change and are dependant on the
selected destination type (ex: the Other and Custom might not
appear with an Exchange ActiveSync account destination type).
6. Tap the label button (to the left of the Phone field) and scroll
through the list to select a category such as Mobile, Home,
Work, Work Fax, Home Fax, Pager, Other, Callback, or Custom.
7. Tap a phone number field and enter a phone number.
8. Enter additional information such as: Email, Groups, Ringtone,
Message alert, Vibration pattern or tap Add another field to input
additional category information.
• Add another field contains the following options: Phonetic name,
Organization, IM, Address, Notes, Nickname, Website, Internet call,
Events, or Relationship.
to access additional name entries such as: Name prefix, First
on the QWERTY keyboard to remove a previously entered
to enter an additional phone number
to remove a previously entered phone number.