Backing Up Internet Bookmarks to your Samsung
You can back up your Internet bookmarks by using your Samsung
account. Only bookmarks you have added (non-default) can be
1. From the main Settings page, tap Accounts tab.
2. Navigate to the My accounts area and then tap Add account
and select Samsung account.
3. Sign in to your Samsung account or tap Create new account if
you don't have one yet. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. From the Home screen, tap
5. From the webpage, tap
7. Place a checkmark on those Bookmarks you want to back up,
then tap Done.
8. Select a location or folder. The Bookmarks that you moved are
now listed under the Samsung account heading in your
9. When you get a new phone, update your software, or reset
your device, sign in to your Samsung account and the backed
up bookmarks will be displayed on your Bookmarks page
under the Samsung account heading.
and then tap Move to folder.