• Merge accounts: allows you to merge all of your current Contact entries
with either your active Google or Samsung account. If several of your
contacts are from other external sources, this allows you to "back them
up" or copy them to your Samsung account. Tap OK to continue or
Cancel to exit.
• Accounts: allows you to add and manage mobile accounts on Samsung
account, ChatON, Google, LDAP, or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, or
Server. This option also allows you to manually synchronize all of your
current contacts with their respective accounts. For more information,
refer to "Synchronizing Contacts" on page 116.
• Speed dial setting: allows you to set up speed-dialing.
• Send message/email: allows you to send a text /picture message or
an email using your Google account.
• Contacts to display: allows you to choose to display All contacts, those
on your Device, SIM card, Samsung account, Gmail, or only display
contacts that are part of a Customized list.
• Settings: allows you to configure where you save new contacts to, or
view your service numbers, or send contact information.
Options include: Only contacts with phones, List by, Display contacts by,
Service numbers, and Contact sharing settings.
Contact Menu Options
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Touch and hold an entry to reveal the context menu. The
following options display:
• Edit: allows you to edit the selected entry.
• Delete: allows you to delete the currently selected Contacts entry.