• Music: allows you to control your Music player using the voice
commands Next, Previous, Pause, Play, Volume Up, and Volume
Note: If you set the alert type for calls or alarms to vibration, voice
control will not be available.
This menu allows you to set up, manage, and synchronize accounts,
including your Google and email accounts.
Adding an Account
1. From the Home screen, press
2. Navigate to the My accounts area and then tap Add account
and select one of the account types.
3. Use the keyboard and follow the prompts to enter your
credentials and set up the account.
4. A green circle will appear next to the account type once you
have created an account. Your email account will also be
displayed in the Accounts section of the main Settings menu.
and then tap Settings
Changing Your Settings