• Form type: allows you to quickly access your documents based on file
type. Each type is separated into several available tabs located at the
bottom of the screen, such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Other, and PDF.
• Favorites: allows you to list only those documents tagged as Favorite.
• View Together: once connected to the same Wi-Fi, you can share or
collaborate with other Polaris users.
The S Memo application allows you to create memos using the
keypad, your finger, or both. You can add images, voice recordings,
and text all in one place.
Creating a New Memo
1. From the Home screen, tap
S Memo screen is displayed.
2. Tap an existing Memo to open it then tap the screen to enter
– or –
displayed or tap
using your finger or a compatible on-screen writing tool. You
can change back and forth in a memo to add text with the
keypad and the pen.
to start a new memo in text mode with the keypad
to start a new memo in drawing mode
Applications and Development
(S Memo). The