Pairing Bluetooth Devices
The Bluetooth pairing process allows you to establish trusted
connections between your device and another Bluetooth device.
When you pair devices, they share a passkey, allowing for fast,
secure connections while bypassing the discovery and
Note: Pairing between two Bluetooth devices is a one-time process.
Once pairing is established the devices continue to recognize
their partnership and exchange information without entering a
To pair your device with another Bluetooth device:
1. Verify Bluetooth is active.
2. From the Bluetooth settings page, tap the Visibility field (shown
by the device name).
Your device must be visible to successfully pair with an
external device. This is shown by a green check mark.
3. Tap Scan. Your device displays a list of discovered in-range
4. Tap a device from the list to initiate pairing.
5. Enter the passkey or PIN code, if needed, and tap OK.
6. The external device must accept the connection and enter your
device's PIN code.
Once successfully paired to an external device,
in the Status area.