4. Tap Done and select a delivery method:
• Bluetooth to transmit the contacts to another Bluetooth-compatible
• ChatON to send the contacts to selected buddies.
• Drive to send the contacts to a designated Google Drive location.
• Email to attach the contact cards to a new outgoing email (Exchange or
• Gmail to attach the contact cards to a new outgoing Internet-based
• Messaging to attach the contact cards to a new outgoing text message.
• Wi-Fi Direct to transmit the entries to another Wi-Fi Direct enabled
Sending a namecard using Bluetooth
You must create a Contact prior to sending a namecard to a
recipient. For more information, refer to "Creating a Contact" on
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Touch and hold the entry to reveal the on-screen context
3. Tap Share namecard via
Important! You must activate Bluetooth to use this feature.
4. Tap the Bluetooth device in which to send this name card.
Bluetooth forwards the namecard to the recipient.