• Auto advance: allows you to assign an action after an email is deleted.
Choose from: Next email, Previous email, or Email list.
• Confirm deletions: requires that you provide confirmation before
deleting a selected email.
• Priority senders: allows you to assign Contacts as priority senders, set
as the default folder, assign email notifications, ringtones, and vibration
patterns for emails from these senders.
• Spam addresses: allows you to create a list of spam email addresses.
• Rules for filtering: allows you to create and manage filters for emails.
Filter parameters include: Filter name, Subject includes, or From.
– or –
Account. Alter any of the following settings:
• Sync settings: allows you to adjust the email synchronization settings,
adjust the sync schedule, and adjust the email retrieval size.
• Signature: lets you both attach a customized signature and include a
handwritten signature to the bottom of all outgoing emails.
In a single motion touch and slide the Signature slider to the right to turn
Tap the Signature field, change the current text, and tap Done to save
the new signature.
• Default account: Assign this account as the default email account used
for outgoing messages.
• Password: allows you to update your password to match the one on the
and then tap Settings