6. Compose the email and tap Send.
For more information, refer to "Copying Contact Information" on
Contact List Settings
From this menu you can determine the default storage location for
Contacts, display your phone's primary number, and view service
numbers listed in your Contact list.
1. From the Home screen, tap
• Only contacts with phones allows you to display only those contacts
containing phone numbers.
• List by defines how the current list of Contacts are sorted:
First name or Last name.
• Display contacts by defines how the current list of Contacts are listed:
First name first (ex: Steve Smith) or Last name first (Smith, Steve).
• Service numbers lists the currently available service numbers.
• Contact sharing settings allows you configure how your Contacts
entries are sent: individually or as a single file containing all available
Tap Settings to select a share setting.
Send all namecards allows you to set your Contact sharing option to all
so that your entire Contacts entries are sent as a group and not as
multiple single files. If all your entries are selected only a single file is sent.
and then tap Settings. Configure any of the