Note: Initially, it might be necessary to download accessibility
applications from the Play Store.
2. Select the Auto rotate screen field to activate this feature which
automatically rotates an available screen.
3. Tap Screen timeout to timeout the accessibility feature after a
defined amount of time.
4. Tap Lock automatically to lock the screen automatically after a
selected amount of time.
Note: The Lock automatically function is only available if your device
is already using the screen lock feature.
5. Select the Speak passwords field to activate this feature which
reads out password information.
6. Select Answering/ending calls field to select the methods you
can use to answer and end a call.
7. Tap Show shortcut allows you to press and hold
(Power/End) to use the accessibility shortcut under the Device
8. Tap Manage accessibility to save and update your accessibility
settings or share them with another device. You can export
your settings, import a previously saved file, or share your file
with another device.
9. Tap TalkBack to activate the feature.
Changing Your Settings