15. Tap the Text-to-speech options field to configure the text to
speech configuration parameters.
16. Tap the Enhance web accessibility field to allow apps to install
scripts from Google that make their Web content more
17. Use the Sound balance field to allow you to use the slider to set
the Left and Right balance when using a stereo device.
18. Tap the Mono audio field to enable stereo audio to be
compressed into a single mono audio stream for use with a
19. Tap the Turn off all sounds field to mute every sound made by
the device during taps, selections, notifications, etc..
20. Tap the Hearing aids field to improve the sound quality of your
device for use with hearing aids.
21. Tap Flash notification to allows you to set your camera light to
blink whenever you receive a notification.
22. Enable the Assistant menu to allow you to improve the device
accessibility for users with reduced dexterity. Touch and slide
the slider to the right to turn it on. Follow the on-screen
23. Tap the Tap and hold delay field to select a time interval for this
action. Choose from: Short, Medium, or Long.
24. Enable Interaction control to allows you to enable or disable
motions and screen timeout. You can also block areas of the
screen from touch interaction. Touch and slide the slider to the
right to turn it on. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Changing Your Settings