Note: Due to different specifications and features of other Bluetooth-
compatible devices, display and operations may be different,
and functions such as transfer or exchange may not be possible
with all Bluetooth-compatible devices.
Important! If callers can not hear you during a call while using a
paired Bluetooth headset (with built-in microphone), verify
the Call audio option is enabled within the entry's Bluetooth
Configuring Bluetooth Device Settings
Some connected Bluetooth devices are capable of more than just
functioning as a headphone, but also have built in microphones for
picking up voice. Although both functions are detected by the device
and activated, there might be times when you need to change or
update these settings for Phone and Media Audio:
• I can hear the other person but they can't hear me...
• I want to use my Bluetooth device only as a headphone
1. Verify Bluetooth is active.
2. From the Bluetooth settings page, tap
3. Toggle the Call audio field to activate/de-activate the Bluetooth
device's on-board microphone.
4. Toggle the Media audio field to activate/de-activate the
Bluetooth device's headset functions.