To configure browser settings:
1. From the Home screen, tap
3. Choose an option from the following categories:
• Set homepage: sets the current home page for the Web browser.
• Auto fill forms: allows you to set the text used for the Web form auto-fill
• Search and Web address suggestions: displays predictions of related
queries and popular websites in the address bar as you type.
• Preload available links before opening: allows you improve
performance when loading pages.
• Remember form data: allows the device to store data from any
previously filled out forms. Remove the checkmark to disable this
• Remember passwords: stores usernames and passwords for visited
sites. Remove the checkmark to disable this function.
• Delete personal data: allows you to delete all personal data such as
Browsing history, Cache, Cookies and site data, Passwords, Auto-fill
data, and Location access.
and then tap Settings.
Applications and Development