The Smart screen options allow you to customize your screen
settings to make the screen more responsive and easier to use.
1. From the Home screen, press
2. Tap any of the following options to create a checkmark and
activate the features:
• Smart stay: disables the screen timeout if your phone detects that your
face is watching the screen.
The Voice control settings allow you to set up voice commands to
control your device.
1. From the main Settings page, tap My device tab
2. Verify the feature is active by tapping
your screen to activate Voice control.
3. The following options are available. Tap an option to create a
checkmark and activate the feature.
• Incoming calls: allows you to answer or reject calls using the
commands Answer and Reject.
• Alarm: allows you to stop or snooze an alarm by using the commands
Stop and Snooze.
• Camera: allows you to take pictures using the voice commands Smile,
Cheese, Capture, or Shoot.
(My device tab)
and then tap Settings
at the top of