5. Tap Automatic time zone to allow the network set the time zone
6. Tap Select time zone, then tap a time zone.
7. Tap Use 24-hour format. If this is not selected the device
automatically uses a 12-hour format.
8. Tap Select date format and select the date format type.
This menu contains legal information, system tutorial information,
and other phone information.
To access phone information:
From the Home screen, press
• Software update: allows you to connect to the network and upload any
new phone software directly to your device. The device automatically
updates with the latest available software when you access this option.
• Status: displays the battery status, the level of the battery (percentage),
the Network, Signal strength, Mobile network type, Service state, Mobile
network state, My phone number, IMEI number, IMEISV, IP address,
Wi-Fi MAC address, Bluetooth address, Serial number, Up time, and
About device. The following information
and then tap Settings