• Auto rotate screen: when enabled, the phone automatically switches
from portrait to landscape orientation and vice versa. When this setting
is disabled, the phone displays in portrait mode only.
• Screen timeout: adjusts the delay time before the screen automatically
turns off. Selections are: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes,
5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
• Daydream: allows you to control what your screen does when your
device is docked or sleeping. Tap the adjacent OFF / ON icon to turn it
on. Follow the on-screen instructions.
• Font style: sets the fonts used on the LCD display. Selections are:
Default font, Choco cooky, Cool jazz, Rosemary, Samsung Sans or
Get fonts online. Tap Get fonts online to download additional fonts.
• Font size: allows you to select which size of font is displayed.Font size:
allows you to select which size of font is displayed.
• Touch key light duration: allows you to adjust the delay before the
Touch key light automatically turns off.
• Show battery percentage: to activate/deactivate the display of battery
charge percentage atop the battery icon at the top of the screen.
• Edit after screen capture: allows you to go edit a screen immediately
after taking a screen capture.
• Auto adjust screen tone: adjusts the phone's LCD brightness level to
automatically adjust and conserve battery power.