Using this feature allows you to use your device as a calculator. The
calculator provides the basic arithmetic functions; addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division. You can also use this as a
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Enter the first number using the numeric keys.
3. Enter the operation for your calculation by tapping the Plus,
Minus, Multiplication, or Division key.
4. Enter the next number.
5. To view the result, tap the = (equals) key.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 4 as many times as required.
Note: Place the screen in Landscape mode to reveal additional
With this feature, you can consult the calendar by day, week, or
month, create events, and set an alarm to act as a reminder. Google
Calendar is built into the phone and synchronizes both new and
existing entries between your phone and your online Google account.
Important! You should previously add an account (Facebook, Microsoft
Exchange ActiveSync, or Google) prior to using the
Applications and Development