2. Tap Access to my location to enable sharing your location with
3. Tap Use GPS satellites to enable the GPS satellite.
4. Tap Use wireless networks to allow apps to use data from
sources such as Wi-Fi and mobile networks to provide a better
approximation of your current location.
5. Tap My places to enable the storage of your favorite locations.
To receive better GPS signals, avoid using your device in the
inside a building or between buildings
in a tunnel or underground passage
in poor weather
around high-voltage or electromagnetic fields
in a vehicle with tinted windows
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Tap Accept & continue from within the Welcome page.
3. Tap the bottom-right My location button to find your location
on the map with a blinking blue dot.
4. Locate the top row of the buttons to access additional options.