Customizing Your Remote
1. From the top of the main screen, tap
2. From the Select your TV brand screen, tap your TV's
• If you have a brand of TV not listed or you are using a projector, select
from one of the following two options. Choose from either Show other
brands or I have a home projector.
3. Aim your device at the TV and tap
set up process completed successfully and the correct TV IR
codes were selected.
Note: The process of the initial TV activation can take up to 10
seconds. Please do not press the button again.
4. If the TV turned on, tap Yes, this code works.
– or –
If the TV did not turn on after tapping
waiting 10 seconds, tap No, test next code or
Send this code again.
5. From the Select your channel source screen, select the entry
that corresponds to your current channel control method:
• Set-top Box: selected when changing channels is done via a receiver
box. Channels are not changed via the TV remote but rather through the
Applications and Development
(Power) to confirm the