This feature can be used during playback of supported video types
via either the Gallery, Play Videos, or Video player.
Note: Some applications might not allow this video to remain active in
the foreground (ex: Camera/Camcorder screen).
This feature allows you to continue to view your video as a
background operation while you multi-task and do other things, such
as surf the Internet, access your Contacts list, look for a picture, etc..
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Tap the desired video playback application.
3. Tap the desired video to begin playback.
Note: The Picture-In-Picture feature only works when using the Video
player application. Other video players (ex: YouTube), do not
support this feature.
4. As playback is initiated, locate and tap
(Picture-in-Picture) from the bottom-right of the playback
screen. Your current video is then sent to foreground of any
new page and most application screens.
5. The video disappears from the screen once it ends.