Important! Not all SIM cards use a PIN2 code. If your SIM card does
not, this menu does not display.
The PIN2 code is provided by your provider. Entering the
PIN2 incorrectly three times will cause the device to lock.
Contact customer service for assistance.
Ringtones and keypad tones
1. From the main Call settings page, tap Ringtones and keypad
2. Tap Ringtones, select a ringtone, and tap OK.
• Tap Add to locate an audio file to create as a ringtone.
3. Tap Vibrations, select a vibration type, and tap OK.
• Tap Create to begin creating your own custom vibration.
4. Tap Vibrate when ringing to create a check mark if you want
your phone to vibrate when a call is incoming.
Tap Keypad tones to create a check mark if you want tones to
play when the keypad is pressed.
Personalize call sound
This option allows you to personalize the sounds you hear during a
call with and without earphones.
From the main Call settings page, tap Personalize call sound
and activate the feature by selecting an available option.
For more information, refer to "Personalizing the Call Sound Setting"
on page 72.
Changing Your Settings