• Tap Photos to select from a list of available images, once done tap
• Tap Wallpapers, scroll through the images, tap a wallpaper image, then
tap Set wallpaper.
Note: Wallpapers supports the following image types: JPEG, PNG, GIF,
BMP, and WBMP.
To change Wallpapers from Settings Menu:
1. From the main Settings page, tap My device tab
– or –
Touch and hold an empty area of the screen and select
2. Choose from Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock
Note: The Home and lock screens is an additional option that allows
you to change both screens at the same time.
3. Select a wallpaper type (Gallery, Live wallpaper, or Wallpapers).
4. Choose an image and tap Done or Set wallpaper.