2. Tap an entry then select
to make available offline.
A blue pin
Darker pins appear next to the items you can make available
offline. A bar at the bottom of the screen shows how much
space is available on your device for music and other files.
Dim blue pins indicate songs or albums that you copied
directly from a computer to your device.
3. Tap the dark pin next to each item you want to make available
offline or tap a blue pin to stop making it available offline. You
can switch to other views of your library to make other kinds of
items available offline as well.
4. Tap Done in the bar at the bottom of the screen. The Music
application starts downloading the items to your device.
With Google Play Newsstand, you can subscribe to and discover
more of your favorite news magazines, and have them available to
read on your device at any time or any place.
1. Log into your existing Google account.
2. From the Home screen, tap
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to subscribe to a magazine.
and then select Keep on device
indicates that the item is already available
Applications and Development