Extreme heat or cold
Avoid temperatures below 0°C / 32°F or above 45°C / 113°F.
Do not try to dry your mobile device in a microwave oven. Doing
so may cause a fire or explosion.
Dust and dirt
Do not expose your mobile device to dust, dirt, or sand.
Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong
detergents to clean the mobile device. Wipe it with a soft cloth
slightly dampened in a mild soap-and-water solution. If the
mobile device has a retractable camera lens, do not use soap
and water to clean the lens. Use a blower or brush or lens
cleaning paper dampened in a lens cleaning solution.
Shock or vibration
Do not drop, knock, or shake the mobile device. Rough handling
can break internal circuit boards.
Do not paint the mobile device. Paint can clog the device's
moving parts or ventilation openings and prevent proper
Caution! Avoid potential hearing loss.
Health and Safety Information