Other Gmail Options
From the main Gmail screen, tap
of the screen to search through your Gmail messages.
Composing a Gmail Message
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. From the Gmail Inbox, tap
the screen to create a new message.
3. Enter the recipients Email address in the To field.
Tip: Separate multiple recipient email addresses with a comma.
5. Enter the subject of this message in the Subject field.
6. Tap the Compose email field and begin composing your
7. Once complete tap
Viewing a Gmail Message
From the Gmail Inbox, tap a message to view the following
options located on the screen:
• Mark as Unread
you to the Google Mail Inbox.
and select Add Cc/Bcc to add a carbon or blind
: archives the selected Email.
: deletes the currently selected Email.
: tags the current message as unread and returns
(Search) at the bottom
(Compose) at the bottom of