To edit these Lock screen shortcuts:
1. From the main Settings page, tap My device tab
2. In a single motion touch and slide the Shortcuts slider to the
right to turn it on.
3. Tap the Shortcuts field to activate the menu.
4. Tap a shortcut icon you wish to replace.
5. From the select application menu, tap a replacement
In this menu, you can change various settings for the display such as
the wallpaper, Multi window, brightness, orientation, and screen
timeout, and power saving mode.
Adjusting the Screen Display
1. From the Home screen, press
2. Configure the following screen display settings:
• Wallpaper: allows you to set the Wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock
screen, or both.
• Notification panel: allows you to set the brightness of your notification
panel and also select the quick setting buttons that you want to display
at the top of the notification panel (page 42).
• Screen mode: allows you to select from several different color modes.
• Brightness: adjusts the on-screen brightness level. For more
information, refer to "Adjusting Screen Brightness" on page 318.
(My device tab)
and then tap Settings
Changing Your Settings