Caution: Some applications or prolonged usage may increase device
temperature. Prolonged skin contact with a device that is hot to the touch
may produce skin discomfort or redness, or low-temperature burns. If the
device feels hot to the touch, discontinue use and close all applications or
turn off the device until it cools. Always ensure that the phone has
adequate ventilation and air flow. Covering the device with bedding, your
body, thick clothing or any other materials that significantly affect air flow
may affect the performance of the phone and poses a possible risk of fire
or explosion, which could lead to serious bodily injuries or damage to
Do not dispose of the phone or the battery in a fire. The phone or the
battery may explode when overheated.
Do not handle a damaged or leaking battery. Do not let leaking battery
fluid come in contact with your eyes, skin or clothing. For safe disposal
options, contact your nearest Samsung-authorized service center.
Avoid dropping the cell phone. Dropping the phone or the battery,
especially on a hard surface, can potentially cause damage to the phone
and battery. If you suspect damage to the phone or battery, take it to a
service center for inspection.
Never use any charger or battery that is damaged in any way.
Do not allow the battery to touch metal objects. Accidental
short-circuiting can occur when a metallic object (coin, key, jewelry, clip,
or pen) causes a direct connection between the + and - terminals of the
battery (metal strips on the battery), for example when you carry a spare
battery in a pocket or bag. Short-circuiting the terminals may damage the
battery or the object causing the short-circuiting.
Health and Safety Information