7. Tap Offline speech recognition to enable speech recognition via
locally stored files so that even if you are not connected to a
network you can still use the service.
Configuring Voice Input Recognition
This feature allows the device to correctly recognize verbal input.
1. From the main Settings page, tap My device tab
2. Tap Voice search to configure the following:
• Language: choose a language for your voice input.
• Speech output: Sets whether you will use speech output always or only
when using hands-free.
• Block offensive words: enable or disable blocking of recognized
offensive words from the results of your voice-input Google searches.
• Hotword detection: enable to being able to launch voice search by
saying the word "Google".
• Offline speech recognition: enables voice input while offline.
• Bluetooth headset: records audio through a connected Bluetooth
to return to the previous screen.
Changing Your Settings