1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Read the on-screen Disclaimer and tap Agree.
3. Follow the on-screen tutorials.
Creating a group
If you have media you want to share, create a group for other users
to join to and then share/collaborate with what you are sharing.
The creator of the group is the leader and it the source of the shared
file. All other joined members can then interact with the file being
1. Connect to an active Wireless Access Point and confirm your
other participants are also connected to this same Wi-Fi.
2. From the Home screen, tap
3. Tap the Set group password field to enable the function which
requires users to enter a password prior to connecting to your
4. Tap Create group. If previously selected, enter your group
password and tap OK. Mobile AP is enabled.
5. Tap one of the media items listed under the Share and play
6. Tap to select the items you want to share (indicated by a
checkmark), then tap Done or OK.
7. Have your friends sign onto Group Play from their devices (see
below) and they can view your media using you as a Mobile AP.
Applications and Development