• Use your finger to slide the page up or down to see additional fields and
9. Tap Save to complete and store the new entry.
– or –
Tap Cancel to delete the current entry.
To save a Number from your Keypad:
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Enter a phone number using the on-screen dialpad.
3. Tap Add to contacts
entry from the on-screen list.
– or –
select the Contact entry from the on-screen list.
• If you're updating an existing contact, tap the entry from the list and
proceed to step 5.
4. Tap a destination type (Device, SIM, Samsung account, Google,
or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync) (depending on where you
want to save the new contact information).
5. Tap the Name and enter a name for this contact using the
name, Middle name, Last name, and Name suffix.
6. Tap the image icon and select a photo for this contact.
Selections are: Image, Pictures by people, Take picture, or
Create contact or select the Contact
and then tap Add to contacts
to access additional name entries such as: Name prefix, First
Create contact or