5. 6K/4K Photo and Drive Settings
Selecting pictures from 6K/4K burst file and
Select an image with the [
playback screen, and press 3.
• You can also perform the same operation by touching the icon [
• If the image was recorded with [6K/4K Pre-Burst], proceed to step
Drag the slide bar to make a rough selection
• For information on how to use the slide view screen, refer
• If the image was recorded with [6K/4K Burst] or [6K/4K
Burst(S/S)], you can select its scenes on the 6K/4K burst
playback screen by touching [
Drag the frames to select the frame you want
to save as a picture.
• You can also perform the same operation by pressing
• To continuously rewind/forward frame-by-frame, touch
and hold [
• A confirmation screen will be displayed.
• The picture will be saved in JPEG format.
• The picture will be saved with recording information (Exif information), including its shutter
speed, aperture and ISO sensitivity information.
] or [
] to save the picture.
] or [
] icon on the
Slide view screen